Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Round on the Ends and Hi in the Middle...

We're off to Ohio today for Rev3 Cedar Point on Sunday. Mr. TheyTri's big race of the season. Car is (mostly) packed and we're (mostly) ready to roll out.
I both cannot believe it's actually time to do this and happy it's finally here. I'm excited for the race and I'm sure Mr. TheyTri and all of our friends will do well. We have a ton of friends racing and they'll surely motivate and support each other to have a good race.  But I'm also, selfishly, excited that the season is nearing it's end. This year hasn't been that race-heavy for us but we've traveled for so many other reasons and been so busy it will be nice to have a bit of downtime. Well, downtime for Mr. TheyTri. I still have that damn 13.1 to train for for January. I did 2 3 milers this week and felt pretty good. I plan to get some more in while we're out in Sandusky. I've signed up with RunKeeper to track my mileage, pace etc... It'll be great for me to see progress. I was actually surprised by my pacing and distance already. That's pretty good.
So, anyway, back to Ohio. We'll be posting on our Twitter throughout the weekend. Thoughts, tips, race updates etc... and once the weekend is over we'll do a recap of the race and offer tips for those of you who hope to go to Sandusky next year!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Woohoo! See you guys out there.