Saturday, July 10, 2010

My life needs a taper week

So, up and at 'em this morning. Well, up anyway. Here's where I warn you that I'm about to complain. A lot.
Life has been so hectic for  the past month with work and travel I hardly know which end is up. This morning Mr. TheyTri is out on his long run then off for a swim. We then have to coordinate picking up one car at the shop and dropping the car we borrowed from my in-laws back off. I have to shop for my goddaughter's birthday party, which is this afternoon 2-hours away and then drive to said party.  I need to arrange for MIL to come let TheyTri doggie out for a nature break at some point. Add to that tidying up the pig sty of a house I'm sitting in, home repairs that have been mostly ignored since May and the mountain of laundry that needs to be put away and more sitting in piles to be washed and I'm a bit overwhelmed.  Oh yeah and there's that constant barrage from work. And I need to go for a run because of that Disney 13.1 I convinced six other people to register for but cannot seem to motivate to get off my rump to train for.
When I have 'free' time all I feel like doing is staring vacantly at the TV. Sigh.  I know this is one big, long whine but it needs to go somewhere so here it is. Why is life so damn hectic? Is it such a crime to want to relax?

No comments: