Thursday, July 22, 2010

On the Road Again.

The time has arrived for my very own endurance weekend. We're heading north to Albany to then fly to Ohio for a family wedding on Saturday then flying back to Albany very, very early Sunday, to make the drive up to Lake Placid to cheer on our great friends who are racing.
It seems a little insane to be doing so much traveling in so short a period of time but that's what you do. We had so many people celebrate our wedding, we'd hate to miss celebrating with our family. We had so many people support Mr. TheyTri in his first full-distance race at IMLP last year, we couldn't miss being there to cheer on Holistic Guru and John and everyone else who'll be working so hard on Sunday.
I'm actually very much looking foward to returning to Lake Placid and I know Mr. TheyTri is psyched to be on the other side of the fence cheering everyone on. I know that everyone is going to have a great weekend.
It may not be SBR, but I'd bet I'll cry at the finish, too!

No comments: